San Diego, California
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: We are searching for an experienced AP Manager. This individual will be directly responsible for helping the company scale throughout their growth phase and will eventually assist with building an accounting team.
- Manages and ensures accurate and timely month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing.
- Accountable for all financial and management reporting.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of accounts revenue
- Oversee all revenue recognition.
- Responds to inquiries from other functional area managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5+ years experience in corporate finance environment, public accounting preferred
- Experience working in a start up environment, ideally SaaS
- Experience managing and working with Order-to-Cash
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Cloud Skills
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability and comfortable being hands on
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.