Senior Project/Program Manager, Business Transformation
Category: IT- Project Management
San Diego, California
Title: Senior Program Manager / Project Manager (IT & Business transformation)
About the opportunity: Sayva Technology is partnering with an enterprise healthcare organization to find a Senior Project Manager accountable for leading, implementing, maintaining, and improving people, process, and technology capabilities across the enterprise. The resource will play a lead role in driving initiatives and teams towards realization of both quantitative and qualitative benefits that are aligned with overall company strategy.
- End to end project/program management over a variety of different business and IT initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a quickly changing environment
- Within the project environment, provide guidance, training, and support on and use of applicable methodology principles, themes, templates and processes.
- Leads the discovery, review, and alignment of initiatives to strategic objectives through the prioritization process
- Lead and manage process optimization and promote commonality in processes and tools. Use Continuous Improvement capabilities (Six Sigma, Lean, Agile, and validation tools coupled with ERP)
- Partnering with cross-functional teams, execute plans to achieve objectives while assessing and mitigating risks and issues to ensure successful delivery of programs/projects
- Provide subject matter expertise and drive adoption and standardization of industry best in class processes, metrics and overall solutions.
- Provide updates, presentations, and analyze data, resources, costs, savings, and provide recommendations for individual projects as well as groups of projects.
- Requires 10+ years directly related experience in managing process improvement, business integration, business transformation, IT and other related projects, preferably in the Healthcare industry.
- Large, enterprise environment experience is required (Fortune 500/Fortune 1000 companies)
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Project Management principles and methodology (including Agile framework) – PMP Certification a plus
- Knowledge of LEAN/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement (CI) methodologies – Certifications in these areas a plus
- Demonstrated end-to-end business process thinking; knowledge of present or “as is” processes and ability to lead improvements that will constitute a desired “future state
- Customer centric focus and global orientation
Preferred educational background:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters or MBA degree preferred.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification strongly recommended.
- Certification in LEAN/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement methodologies strongly preferred
Interesting in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or visit our website www.sayvaslutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn pages for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions
If you are already working with a Sayva team member, feel free to contact them directly or contact email@example.com and he will be happy to discuss this or other opportunities in detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full-placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience have fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.