About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: This position is with a growing private company looking to add an organized Treasury Manager. This includes the opportunity to develop a close-knit and high functioning team. It also the chance to join a company with a great culture and exceeds their financial goals.
- Manage the implementation of the company’s cash forecast model
- Regulate the opening and closing depository, gift card and credit card accounts
- Monitor all aspects of the corporate card program
- Ensure that the corporate debt, interest and other payments are accrutate
- Assist in development of new efficient procedures to increase workflow
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related field
- 5+ years experience in treasury or cash management
- Staff supervision experience strongly preferred
- MBA, CTP, CFA or related professional certifications a plus
- Working experience of payroll at federal, state and local levels
- Ability to manage and lead a staff to excellent performance
- Proficient ability to leverage financial and treasury systems or tools
- Team player, flexible and ability to be efficient in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.