San Diego, California
About the Opportunity: This Audit Consultant opportunity is with a large public company that has a great culture and long-term opportunities. This consultant will be a versatile member of the audit and data analytics team in both a leadership and hands-on manner.
- Support audit function with audit methodology and risk assessment
- Assist with advisory projects around project controls and regulations and ensuring all required controls are in place
- Partner with the business leaders to determine scope of the audit
- Develop and implement an audit program to include testing activities, steps, interviews, and workpapers
- Maintain confidentiality when performing all testing and regularly communicate with clients to keep them informed on findings
- Prepare outlining process and conclusions to submit to upper management for review
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Finance, Accounting) and CPA preferred
- 8+ years’ experience with audit and advisory
- Public Accounting, Consulting, External Audit, Internal Audit and/or SOX experience preferred
- CIA, CISA or similar designation preferred
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
About Sayva: As a consultant of Sayva Solutions, you will be part of the Sayva team and eligible for a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plus a competitive match, and paid holidays. We value each of our consultants and recognize how important benefits are in attracting and retaining top talent.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.