About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: Well known company is seeking an experienced Controller to join their team. This position will lead the financial staff and partner with corporate management.
- Provide hands on, day-to-day accounting leadership of transactions, policies, controls, and procedures for the business unit
- Ensure accurate and complete financial records and reporting, in compliance with legal requirements and US GAAP standards.
- Manages independent financial statement audit
- Work closely with 3rd party service providers including business valuation, tax preparation, and payroll
- Research, interpret, document and implement accounting guidance associated with various accounting issues
- Develop key performance metrics and tracks performance over time
- Identify best practices and continuous improvement opportunities and facilitates adoption of the practices into the organization.
- Assist with budgeting/forecasting, third party manufacturer, investor due diligence as needed
- Compare performance against operating plan, previous period results, and forecast
- Provide cross-functional management with information, acting as a business partner to facilitate sound business decisions
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
- 5-10 years of increasing finance and accounting responsibility
- Experience in a manufacturing or product environment company, with knowledge of cost accounting concepts
- Knowledge of general ledger and ERP systems; NetSuite experience a plus
- Experience managing entire accounting function and supervising staff
- Medical device experience a plus
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.