Regional Controller - International
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: Our sustainability focused client is seeking a motivated Controller to join their global accounting team. This is an opportunity to join a leader in their industry and play an essential role in the company. If you thrive at solving complex issues, enjoy a high-variety role and managing various aspects of a business, this opportunity is for you. This opportunity is based in North County San Diego.
- Manage internal controls and test areas of responsibility
- Maintain complicated analysis and schedules to drive GL transactions
- Assist with global partners to analyze financials and implement efficient accounting standards
- Provide month-end close and perform financial analyses with balance sheet reconciliations
- Create and maintain reports/schedules for senior management as well as internal or external auditors
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects and analysis as requested to support business decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, CPA strongly preferred
- 8+ years’ experience in both public accounting and corporate accounting required
- Must have prior experience in the construction or energy fields
- Must have international accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and IFRS ideal
- Proficient Microsoft office skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.