Business Systems Software Engineer
Category: IT- Development
San Diego , California
Contract To Hire
Job Title: Senior SQL Server Developer
About the Opportunity: A client of ours in San Diego is looking for a strong Senior SQL Server Developer to join their expanding team. The role entails collaborating with a small team of engineers and analysts as well as C-level executives on their internal financial systems. The ideal candidate will get the chance to join a top teir team on a contract to hire basis.
- Develop MS SQL Database solutions using SQL Servers (versions 2008, 2012 and 2016), ETL/SSIS, T-SQL and SSRS
- Maintain detailed documentation and troubleshoot SQL database environment issues through performance tuning
- Work with cross-functional teams (both technical and non-technical) to gather necessary requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience in SQL database development
- Strong experience working with MS SQL databases (versions 2008, 2012, 2014 and 2016)
- Experience working with SSIS for ETL work and developing SSRS reports
- Experience working in Agile, Scrum and/or Kanban environments
- Strong communication and ability to interface with cross-functional teams, including C-level executives
- Preferred experience working with financial systems/technologies
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.