Front End Software Engineer (React)
Category: IT- Development
Job Title: Front End Software Engineer
About the Opportunity: Our rapidly growing SaaS/Analytics technology client in San Diego is hiring a Front End Software Engineer to implement UI designs and features as an integral member of the product team. The front end is built on React with minimal Redux and a Node back-end. If you’re interested don’t hesitate to apply!
- Work with the manager of software engineering and UI designer to implement new interfaces and maintain existing interfaces.
- Build and maintain reusable React components.
- Build and maintain systems up to the API endpoints in Node.
- The individual will have the opportunity to go as deep into the back-end of the systems as desired.
- UI testing experience.
- Experience implementing designs from a UI designer is important.
- Some experience with Postgres is a plus.
- Experience working with Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience working with third party SDKs and Web Services.
- Excellent communication skills – spoken word, written word, grammar and spelling.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Customer service – internal and external is key
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5611 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.