Principal IT Auditor
San Diego, California
Lead IT Auditor
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: This internal audit position is with an evolving company, that has a great culture and amazing opportunities. This is a chance to join a passionate team that is motivated and take prides in their work. This is a full time position that also will evaluate the company’s internal controls and financial effectiveness.
- Implement audit programs, project plans and work papers
- Partner with the stakeholders to inform them of progress and findings
- Organize and communicate audit plan scope, timing, and conclusions
- Evaluate risk and controls to build awareness for the business
- Prepare effective and concise audit reports
- Maintain confidentiality when performing fraud investigation and all testing
- Build the companies, strategy and core business
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems or related field
- 7+ years relevant experience required
- CISA required
- Risk Consulting or External Audit experience strongly preferred
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.