San Diego, California
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: One of our publicly traded clients is looking for a team-oriented Staff Accountant to join their team based in San Diego. This position will require a self-motivated individual who can be responsible to make financial decisions. This is an opportunity to join a stable industry at a company that offers long term growth.
- Ensure that finances are accurate, effective and up to date
- Verify transactions are in line with financial policies and procedures
- Maintain the general ledger including monthly close activities
- Assist in the implementation of process changes
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 1-3+ years’ experience in external audit within a public accounting firm
- CPA preferred, but not required
- Strong knowledge of accounting and the systems involved
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to manage workload under timely constraints in a face paced environment
- Strong analytical thinking with organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills amongst internal team and customers organizational and management skills
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.