San Diego, California
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: We are searching for a experienced Accounting Manager to join a team with excellent culture and office environment. This is an opportunity to join a technology based mid-sized company out of Poway, with a great work life balance mentality. This individual will be directly responsible for helping the company scale and will allow for the ability to grow professionally. throughout their growth phase.
- Manages and ensures accurate and timely month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing.
- Accountable for all financial and management reporting.
- Assist with the implementation of new cloud-based ERP software.
- Assist in development and implementation of new processes and procedures, features and automation to enhance the workflow of the department while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, payroll, billings and receivables. Oversees all revenue recognition.
- Assist the CFO in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of ACH transactions.
- Responds to inquiries from other functional area managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Technology or Ecommerce Industry experience
- CPA, or public accounting experience strongly preferred
- 5+ years general ledger accounting experience
- Experience managing a team
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Cloud Skills
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.