Lead Revenue Accountant - QuickBooks Online
San Diego, California
Lead Technical Accountant
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: A global client is seeking a qualified Lead Technical Accountant to join their team. This is an opportunity to join a company that is developing cutting edge technology in their industry and enjoy a beautiful office space with plentiful amenities and perks.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, documenting and enforcing the Company's technical accounting policies
- Responsible for technical accounting research.
- Communicates with other departments regarding technical accounting policy updates and changes
- Stay current on evolving accounting standard pronouncements
- Establish controls for forecasts and accounting processes as necessary to maintain GAAP compliance
- Train and develop staff on company technical accounting positions
- Work closely with various departments including sales, product management and marketing to ensure timing and process implications are understood
- Participate in due diligence activities related to potential acquisitions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, CPA preferred
- 4-5 years of current public accounting experience strongly desired, or a combination of public accounting and technical accounting/revenue recognition industry experience
- Must have strong command over performing technical accounting research
- Advanced Excel skills, including V Look-Up, Pivot Tables and Macros desired
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.