Senior AR Accounting Manager Consultant
Senior AR Accounting Manager
About the Opportunity: We are partnering with a large private company in Oceanside that is seeking a Senior AR Accounting Manager. This position will assist in the development and implementation of efficient company best practices. This is a great opportunity to further your career while also creating great work relationships.
- Assures prompt collection of Accounts Receivable to maintain the company’s cash management processes and goals
- Monitor billing production and outcomes in order to ensure accurate and timely revenue recognition
- Interface with cross-functional department Directors and customers as needed
- Manage a team and assist with any training needs
- Maintains close monitoring of all accounts through aging reports
- Manages, trains and leads staff in performance of their duties in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Assist with the month-end close process including preparing and posting sales and GL entries
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field, ideal
- 5+ years of related experience
- 2+ years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable leadership role
- Experience with ERP systems and a very proficient skillset with MS Excel, required
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and revenue recognition
About Sayva: As a consultant of Sayva Solutions, you will be part of the Sayva team and eligible for a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plus a competitive match and paid holidays. We value each of our consultants and recognize how important benefits are in attracting and retaining top talent.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.