Incentive Compensation Accountant (Commission Accountant)
San Diego, California
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: A rapidly growing company in their industry is seeking an experienced Commissions Accountant. This role is important to the company, as they will be providing their professional knowledge in relation to the Finance and Accounting operations. The ideal candidate will effectively manage compensation payments/statements and tasks assigned with minimal supervision.
- Identify and oversee all compensation aspects of the business including interpreting contracts and branch staff bonuses
- Teach and develop the skills of the employees including branch managers in the areas of web reporting and the compensation system
- Prepare and review loan packages by entering them into an i5 for approval
- Partner with Branch Managers to answer inquires they may have
- Manage the monthly override bonuses memos for Branch and Sales Managers
- Provide assistance once a month with journal entries, reporting and reconciliations
- Analyze and communicate variance for P&L’s at assigned company regions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance with 0+ years of experience OR an Associate’s Degree with 2+ years of experience
- Strong working knowledge of Accounting and Finance principles
- Proficient analytical skills and ability to be a self-starter
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills amongst all levels in an organization
- Strong “Customer Service” mentality
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.