Director of SOX - Phoenix
Director of SOX
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: A growing public company in the Phoenix area is searching for an experienced Director of SOX. This is on opportunity to join a stable technology company that is newer to the area. You also will be joining an excellent team with a compensation package including bonus and equity.
- Assist with internal audits including planning, testing, preparing workpapers, and follow up reviews
- Complete walkthrough procedures and documentation
- Perform SOX controls and procedures, with documentation of test findings and recommendations
- Manage the identification and implementing process improvements
- Work with external auditors and other departments within the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 10+ years accounting experience preferred
- Big 4 and/or National Audit firm experience
- Experience working with public companies
- Recent Sarbanes Oxley experience is required
- Experience working with external auditors and internal line leaders is preferred
- Knowledge of GAAP, SOX and Industry Audit
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.