Senior Database Developer (MS SQL)
Category: IT- Development
Chula Vista, California
Job Title: Sr. Database Developer
About the Opportunity: A leader in medical device services industry is actively seeking a Senior Database Developer to join their San Diego team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing team expanding their platform focused on new greenfield projects! If this aligns with your career goals and you’re qualified don’t hesitate to apply!
- Evaluate and drive the implementation of a new data warehousing environment and create a road map for new technology/platform introduction
- Maintain database environment including backups, restores and performance
- Manage and integrate different data sources with software applications for the business
- Provide some technical leadership to offshore teams and mange communication
- Assess, create and present findings and effectively communicate with executives and business leaders
- Support and partner with accounting and financial departments
- 5 years of relevant experience in database management, development and data warehousing
- Expertise data warehousing OLAP, SSIS, SSAS and ETL
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools and cloud platforms like Azure
- Previous experience with accounting and finance data would be a plus!
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or email Sierra at email@example.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full-time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.