Senior SQL DBA
Category: IT- Infrastructure
Job Title: SQL Server DBA
About the Opportunity: A well-established and steadily growing San Diego company is actively seeking a SQL Server DBA to join their team locally in North County SD. This is an exciting opportunity to work with current technologies and to be a part of a seasoned data management team with a track record for supporting forward thinking, best in industry applications. If this aligns with your career goals and you’re qualified and interested don’t hesitate to apply!
- Supports production database systems in an AWS environment (S3)
- Collaborates with the support and development team to build and implement database enhancements, upgrades, and plans for sizing/performance based on usage and requirements.
- Develops performance monitoring technology to actively monitor and sustain databases.
- Produces MS SQL database updates for application requirements based on team collaboration.
- Supports and enhances the BI toolset required for mobile application reporting and intelligence.
- Troubleshoots and supports the development team with database issues and performance.
- Creates and maintains system process and database disaster recover documentation.
- Collaborates with internal development teams to integrate code/libraries.
- Works with IT department to support networking, security, and process changes.
- Collaborates with product managers, users, and internal teams to develop, support, and monitor the key database assets connected to the mobile platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, CS, or other related field of study
- 5+ years of experience in database management
- Experience includes creating and maintaining MS SQL databases, .NET environments, and mobile application connectivity.
- Knowledge of REST web services.
- Strong background with MS SQL Server, .NET technologies, and Business Intelligence toolsets.
Interested in learning more? Message me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full-time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.