SQL Developer & Data Analyst
Category: IT- Development
San Diego, California
Job Title: SQL Developer & Data Analyst
Position: Direct Hire
About the Opportunity: Our client is looking for a SQL Developer & Data Analyst to join their team in San Diego(Sorrento Valley). This is a great opportunity to consult with several business units to understand their data needs and create useful ways to organize and access their data to impactfully improve the company’s efficiency. If you feel you have what it takes, don’t hesitate to apply!
- Understand the business units’ needs and data uses
- Data modeling & data manipulation
- Manipulate data using SQL to create useful ways for business units to access and organize it
- Use DOMO to manipulate data across applications
- High attention to detail, open to guidance and feedback to deliver what is needed
- BS degree in information systems, computer science, or similar
- Experience with SQL
- DOMO is a plus
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational, written and verbal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Collaborative, flexible, open to new ideas
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail, or email your resume directly to email@example.com.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full-time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.