Senior Payroll Accountant Consultant
Contract To Hire
About the Opportunity: We are partnering with a large private company in North County that is seeking a Senior Accountant – Payroll Consultant to support the accounting over payroll for a fast-growing company. This company is ideally seeking a candidate who would be open to contract-to-hire after 3 months of consulting at a minimum.
- Ensure payroll transactions are correctly recorded within the General Ledger, reconciled and property documented
- Implements and improves reconciliation and documentation processes
- Reconciles and documents payroll journal entries for all entities
- Reconciles Balance Sheet and P&L accounts related to payroll, benefits and withholdings for biweekly payroll
- Prepares and calculates payroll accrual entries for all entities and maintains outstanding checks list for all entities
- Coordinates with HR and Corporate accounting teams to ensure correct processing and documentation
- Maintains confidentiality of payroll related information
- Ensures audit preparedness and month-end documentation
- Performs other Corporate Accounting and ad hoc duties as needed; should be driven to grow outside their primary areas of responsibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, required
- 6+ years of accounting experience combined with payroll experience, specifically with month-end close and complex transactions
- Experience supporting large companies and experience with Epicor, Crystal, Kronos, ideal
- Hands-on professional and self-starter with proven success working on a team and individually
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
About Sayva: As a consultant of Sayva Solutions, you will be part of the Sayva team and eligible for a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plus a competitive match and paid holidays. We value each of our consultants and recognize how important benefits are in attracting and retaining top talent.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.