About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: A large privately owned company is looking to add a team-oriented Senior Accountant. This position will be responsible to understand the changing generally accepted accounting principles while having ample room for personal growth opportunities.
- Prepare and maintain monthly journal entries, variance analyses, and reconciliations
- Provide support to internal/external departments to ensure timely and accurate transactions and reports
- Assist the accounting manager on special projects as needed
- Consolidate existing processes or re-design existing business practices to continue company growth
- Apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles to company’s new contracts, agreements, and initiatives.
- Prepare and review the external auditor’s interim and annual audit schedules
- Provide appropriate communication amongst all levels in the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA or in completion process strongly preferred
- 3+ years Big 4 accounting firm environment experience required
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with all levels within an organization
- Ability to interpret GAAP and research new processes involved
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.