Staff IT Auditor
San Diego, California
Staff lT Auditor
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: A leading company in their industry is seeking a passionate staff information technology auditor. This position will be responsible to execute timely audit plans for IT computer controls. This is an opportunity to gain advancing career experience working closely with the management team.
- Provide assistance to audit managers and process owners with the completion of internal goals and deadlines
- Assist with ad hoc projects, including but not limited to, reviewing and analyze client financial statements
- Provide risk assessment for internal controls over business processes and information technology controls
- Perform rehearsals of key systems to validate process documentation, risk identification and control design
- Plan and execute internal control testing with minimal oversight
- Present IT audits by using IT audit frameworks (COSO,COBIT, ITIL)
- Organize workpapers to clearly articulate and document work performed for external auditors
- Assist control owners to find root cause of issues and appropriate correct actions
- Create workpapers that ensure proper audit methodology and appropriate conclusions were reached
- Bachelor’s degree in Information System or related field, CPA, CISA or CIA preferred
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Strong technical IT auditing skills with ability to research and understand technical details
- Working technical knowledge of SOX requirements, for audit process and procedures
- Strong understanding of larger-company accounting and internal control practices
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels within an organization
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.