About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: A top tier company in the San Diego is seeking a talented Staff Accountant to join their team. This will be an opportunity to assist the Accounting department and be a key member in achieving company objectives.
- Prepare all monthly reporting with deviation analysis and reconciliations
- Manage the fixed asset ledger, including capturing all activity
- Prepare annual and quarterly financially statement audits, reviews and SEC filings
- Review sales and use tax notices received
- Assist with the filling an preparation of property tax notices
- Perform internal control testing
- Prepare schedule for preparation of sales and use tax returns by outside preparer
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Accounting or related field, finance, business or 10 years of accounting experience in lieu of Degree
- 2+ years accounting experience with related financial experience
- Experience and proficiency with accounting systems
- Public experience preferred
- Strong ability to perform variance analysis
- Strong knowledge of GAAP accounting principles
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.