Lead / Senior Android Engineer
Job Title: Senior / Lead Android Engineer
Mobile IoT team. We are currently seeking an Lead Android Software Engineer to help provide expertise in the development of our Android Application. Global organization in 40+ countries.
- Develop the company’s Android app to support the company’s hardware products.
- Mentor the team’s junior members – lead by example.
- Given product requirements, plan and develop a flexible software implementation that promotes high quality user experiences and rapid development.
- Manage branching and code review.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Regularly communicate with other groups in the IoT team to solve problems and align on priorities.
- Promote and thrive in a professional, people first work culture.
- 5 + years of experience developing for Android.
- Excellent understanding of native Java based Android development.
- Excellent understanding of the Google Play Store.
- Understanding of and ability to communicate Android UI design best practices.
- Understanding of socket based networking and asynchronous computing methods and best practices.
- Experience using GIT.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Self-Driven: ability to work given large goals with minimal daily over site.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Ability and flexibility to work with both onsite and offshore teams across multiple time zones
- BLE / Bluetooth experience preferred
Bachelor’s Degree ideally
Interested in learning more? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org / 858-242-5611. Don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions.
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.