La Jolla, California
Internal Accounting Manager
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to add to their team. This position will require a self-starter individual as they assist upper management. This is an opportunity to develop and lead a finance team in a growing organization.
- Manage and review month end close processes, Journal Entries, and various balance sheet account reconciliations
- Approve financial statements and provide flux analysis for assigned properties
- Provide technical accounting research and prepare whitepaper documentation
- Coordinate with senior members on management team for quarterly review and year-end audits
- Maintain all monthly reporting with deviation analysis and reconciliations
- Manage month-end close process and ensure close process in support of SOX controls is efficient
- Improve processes that are inefficient and implement the new system
- Sustain financial records of the company in an organized and timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, finance or related field
- CPA or in completion process required
- 6+ years progressive accounting experience preferably in a managerial setting
- Proficient knowledge of GAAP and recent accounting trends
- Ability to manage workload under timely constraints in a dynamic business
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.