Internal Audit Manager
Manager Internal Audit
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: A well-know company with a record for extraordinary growth is looking to add an experienced Internal Audit Manager. This position will be responsible for providing recommendations around internal controls to improve efficiency. This role will include creating strong relationships with various levels of management to ensure effectiveness of business decisions.
- Prepare internal audits that include financial, operational, compliance and strategy-focused
- Adapt to changes made within company by partnering with management
- Communicate the audit findings with necessary recommendations
- Manage compliance projects and investigations
- Provide assistance to financial and operating units
- Streamline process and controls by partnering with business process owners
- Assist in all aspects of the annual audit, planning, performance and reporting
- Provide training with respect to internal controls to business partners
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Business, Finance, Accounting), CPA or CIA required
- 6+ years progressive experience with financial audits and risk assessments
- Experience evaluating internal controls and SOX testing for a multinational organization
- Strong ability to work in a team environment and a faced paced culture
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Strong communication skills amongst all levels of management
- Experience with large ERP systems preferred
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.