Category: IT- Infrastructure
San Diego, CA
Job Title: Senior Network Engineer
About the Opportunity: A client of ours in San Diego is looking for a local Senior Network Engineer opportunity. This position will be working on a high-priority projects with a team of other systems, DevOps and network engineers.
- Responsible for analyzing, upgrading, monitoring, managing, and expanding client’s network infrastructure
- Network capacity planning, change management controls and deployment/management of new and existing VPN connections
- Interfacing with cross-functional teams to coordinate infrastructure design and implementation at all network operations
- Develop and maintain a systematic plan for monitoring, alerting and configuration management of all supported network infrastructure.
- Mentor and train junior engineers
- 5+ years’ experience designing, building out and maintaining network infrastructures in an enterprise-level environment
- Extensive experience working with Cisco, Palo Alto and Juniper switches, routers and firewalls
- Strong expertise in network protocols, network security, routing and switching
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows system administration preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering required
- US Citizenship or Green Card required
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.