IT Support Engineer
Category: IT- Development
San Diego, California
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
About the Opportunity: A client of ours is looking for a strong Technical Support professional to join their team. This is an opportunity to work with a thriving financial tech company and make an impact during a high growth phase. If you are looking for the next step in your career don’t hesitate to apply below!
- Acting as the subject matter expert on systems and software to support end users
- Support the administration and management of company computers, anti-virus, devices, software deployments.
- Investigate, test and identify the best solution to resolve concerns around security, hardware/software challenges, server, network and connectivity issues.
- Adhere to technical support best practices and ability to recognize when issues need to be escalated
- Track and record all information and interactions daily
- Experience in a technical support environment managing and troubleshooting desktop, computer and software issues.
- Track record of handling inbound requests directly or via ticketing system for a mid to enterprise size environment.
- Knowledge of Windows environments using Active Directory, O365, anti-virus software, software deployments and DNS.
- Strong proficiency in imaging, patching, asset management and hardware inventory
- SQL knowledge and creating basic SQL queries is a huge plus!
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information reach out to Sierra at email@example.com directly. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full-time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.