Mid / Senior Full Stack Developer (C#)
Category: IT- Development
San Diego, California
Job Title: Senior Developer (C#) - Consultant
About the Opportunity: A leading San Diego life sciences company is actively seeking a Senior .NET/C# Developer for an 8+ month consulting engagement (high likelihood of extension) to help drive the upgrade/rebuild of their core manufacturing app. If this position fits with your career goals and experience, please don’t hesitate to apply below!
- Within framework of end user requirements refresh/upgrade existing manufacturing application using appropriate technologies (.NET Core/C#)
- Create new functionality and improve underlying algorithms for more efficiency to scale app
- Recreate C# manufacturing workflows that require support
- Contribute to the migration of application to a containerized environment
- Assist in the rebuild of the existing database and contribute to an upcoming SQL 2014 to SQL 2016 migration
- 6+ years .NET Core/C# and background with Angular2
- Varied development background – experience with algorithms highly preferred but some pieces of the project with be simpler and less nuanced
- Experience with application containerization using Docker and Kubernetes or Rancher
- Ability to understand technical manufacturing or lab process and/or understand complexities and validations for FDA in building software
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail or message Bill O’Donovan at email@example.com.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full-time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.