Product Designer - UX
Category: IT- UX/UI
La Jolla, California
Job Title: Product Designer
About the Opportunity: A client of ours is looking for a strong product designer to join a fast-paced team. In this role, you have the opportunity to take ownership of a product, design both web and mobile applications, and help others. You’ll get to hear incredible stories of lives impacted every day.
- Collaborate effectively with engineering, product management, marketing, stakeholders, and other team members
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes
- Utilize your deep knowledge of experience design to optimize our UX for our customer success
- Deliver end-to-end user experience solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction, UX Design, Psychology, etc.
- 4+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, or similar role
- Ability to create wireframes and interactive prototypes as well as visual design comps
- Knowledge of web and mobile standards
- Ability to take ownership in projects and communicate effectively
- Ability to work in a high performance and fast paced environment
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.