Account Executive - Technology Division
Sayva is a full-service accounting, finance, and technology consulting firm providing outsourced accounting, special project resources, and direct-hire recruiting services to companies of all sizes. At Sayva, we actively promote and enjoy and a culture of fun, transparency, and integrity. We have been nominated for numerous awards such as “Fastest Growing” and “Best Places to Work” several years in a row. We always have an open mind for new ideas and methodologies. We provide the internal support to let you do what you do best: BUILD RELATIONSHIPS!!
If you are entrepreneurial, relationship-oriented, self-motivated, competitive, and a team player, then let’s talk. If you’re looking for a career where you help foster career progression, identify top talent for local companies, and create your own financial destiny, then this is a path worth exploring. Reach out, we are happy to have a casual conversation to address any questions you have and share more about our firm and our values. This is an onsite position in our Phoenix office.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Sayva Solutions is looking to add an Account Executive to its Technology team in our growing Phoenix office!
This is a greenfield opportunity where you will have the opportunity to step into an office with existing contracts and relationships and be a key pillar in growing Sayva’s Phoenix market. This position will have a path to leadership, and you will be working with senior leadership on strategy. You will be in a unique position to help shape the future of the company.
- Drive the sales efforts in the Phoenix market by building long-term relationships with start-ups to enterprise companies
- Mushroom existing accounts and expand relationships with our current clients
- Identify and pursue leads to win new opportunities and take market share
- Align yourself with several key skillsets where you will be known as the go-to resource and Subject Matter Expert
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with software development and IT professionals through networking events, LinkedIn, introductory phone calls, job boards (e.g. DICE, etc.), and referrals.
- Establish a strong understanding of the local technology market through researching industry trends, current events, company landscape, hot topics, etc.
- Qualify candidates through resume review, in person meetings, and reference checks. Provide market insight, career advice, and information regarding opportunities that match the candidate’s experience, goals, and interests.
- Be an active, value-add member in the candidate interview process to include interview preparation & debrief, offer negotiations, offer acceptance & onboarding, and ongoing communication.
- Leverage CRM for tracking key KPI’s for long-term success and team collaboration
- Help establish sales and recruiting best practices for continued growth
- Special projects, as needed, to support an environment of continuous improvement
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years recruiting for technology professionals (e.g. Software & Database Developers, IT Professionals, Project Managers) and preferably 1+ years in the Phoenix market
- 2+ years in a business development role selling contract and full-time recruiting solutions. Exceptional client service skills and the passion to always be developing new relationships.
- Demonstrated success producing results for a variety of companies
- Strong written and verbal communication, relationship building, listening, organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency, resiliency, and adaptability to changing priorities
- Must thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Critical to have a high degree of professionalism, discernment for confidentiality, strong work ethic, and integrity
For more information, contact Jared Sanderson – Managing Director at email@example.com