Financial Systems Analyst Consultant
San Diego, California
Financial Systems Consultant
About the Opportunity: We are seeking an experienced Financial Systems Consultant to support a public global company in San Diego. The position will be responsible for automating this companies financial work flow, testing the accounting data between multiple systems, and ensuring the data is reported accurately. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of accounting systems and data integration.
- Review the accounting data between systems and complete reconciliations
- Perform testing of various systems and data validation
- Ensure the system is meeting required functionality, perform requirements gathering, and document processes
- Maintain accurate information within the financial systems and ensure the data is flowing correctly
- Communicate within the assigned team regarding the business processes and work with cross-functional divisions to ensure all deadlines are met
- Provide regular updates for the multiple accounting systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 7+ years’ experience in a Financial Systems position with a strong background/knowledge of Accounting
- 5+ years experience with Oracle and brings a systems saavy approach
- Ability to work collaboratively within a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional communication skills and a team-based approach
About Sayva: As a consultant of Sayva Solutions, you will be part of the Sayva team and eligible for a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plus a competitive match, paid holidays and sick leave. We value each of our consultants and recognize how important benefits are in attracting and retaining top talent.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.