La Jolla, California
About the Opportunity: We are looking for a Kronos Administrator to assist a company in San Diego. This consultant will be building and supporting Kronos applications specifically timekeeping related. This is an opportunity to gain vital experience with a chance to convert to full-time.
- Partner with Payroll/HR team to ensure payroll systems data integrity
- Provide support to business end user to resolve unexpected results or flaws
- Identify and troubleshoot Kronos software issues to ensure efficiency
- Document and communicate findings to management of various levels
- Design and schedule standardization reports
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other applicable Degree
- 3+ years of hands-on Kronos administration experience
- Experience with applying and using analytical software
- Ability to manage multiple activities in a deadline-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills with internal team members and external end users
About Sayva: As a consultant of Sayva Solutions, you will be part of the Sayva team and eligible for a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plus a competitive match, and paid holidays and sick leave. We value each of our consultants and recognize how important benefits are in attracting and retaining top talent.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.