Staff Accounting Consultant
La Jolla, California
About Sayva: As a consultant of Sayva Solutions, you will be part of the Sayva team and eligible for a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plus a competitive match, paid holidays and sick leave. We value each of our consultants and recognize how important benefits are in attracting and retaining top talent.
About the Opportunity: One of our clients is looking for a team-oriented Staff Accountant to join their team based in San Diego. This position will require a self-motivated individual who can be gather information and work on special projects.
- Maintain the general ledger including monthly close activities
- Gather back up, invoices, and help with billing
- Ensure that account reconciliations are completed accurately
- Implement accounting process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field with CPA preferred
- 2+ years accounting experience with related financial experience
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to manage workload under timely constraints in a face paced environment
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.