Senior Accounting Consultant
La Jolla, California
Senior Accountant Consultant
About the Opportunity: A heath and research company is seeking a Senior Accountant Consultant to support an accounting clean-up and systems process project. This position will be responsible for working through data to clean up accounts around the cash activity function, reconciliations, and documenting procedures. This project starts immediately and will run 3-6 months at minimum.
- Dig into ERP system, data and update documentation around processes on cash activity
- Support clean-up project around cash activity including reconciliations, journal entries, electronic payments, etc.
- Month-end close responsibilities and associated financial reporting
- Provide support for external audits for accounting function
- Support potential upcoming system implementation
- Manage ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, CPA preferred
- 5+ years accounting experience and/or experience with public accounting experience strongly preferred
- Experience working with large companies, strongly preferred
- Strong Excel experience, ideal
- Proven ability to work independently and cross-functionally with various departments
About Sayva: As a consultant of Sayva Solutions, you will be part of the Sayva team and eligible for a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plus a competitive match, paid holidays and sick leave. We value each of our consultants and recognize how important benefits are in attracting and retaining top talent.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.