Senior Software Engineer
Category: IT- UX/UI
San Diego, California
Job Title: Sr .Net Developer
About the Opportunity: Our rapidly expanding technology client in central San Diego is hiring a Sr .NET Developer to join their engineering team. The ideal candidate will have outstanding fundamental knowledge of MS Stack technologies and ideally experience with .NET Core development and AWS cloud infrastructure and storage. This is an opportunity to work with a leading technology services company and play a critical role in influencing their core products. If you’re interested don’t hesitate to apply!
- Design and develop robust API’s and manage the data to support them.
- Work closely with product owners, architecture and teams to lead feature implementation and source third-party solutions when appropriate
- Coach and mentor mid-level Software Engineers
- Implement and uphold standards and best practices around development processes, coding, and peer reviews
- Optimize existing systems to improve performance and scalability through service/application tuning and code refactoring
- Fully and properly test code to ensure the highest levels of reliability and maintainability
- Research and recommend software solutions and tools that help fix inefficiencies in the development process, team collaboration, etc.
- Help lead and drive development operations initiatives
- Aid IT, CM, QA and support personnel as needed to troubleshoot lower environment as well as production issues.
- 5+ years of experience developing object-oriented applications
- Strong experience designing and developing well-defined API based services
- Experience with Complex Data integration problems
- Work with source control solutions such as Git or Mercurial
- Expertise in database design and technologies using SQL or NOSQL databases
- Prior experience developing containerized event-driven microservices (Docker, Kafka)
- Strong background with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Proficiency with .NET Core highly preferred
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail email directly to email@example.com.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.