About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: A well-known publicly traded company is looking for an attentive Tax Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will bring their top-tier tax experience to one of finest companies in San Diego. This position will lead to public tax accounting experience at a top tier firm.
- Prepare all tax returns including internal, external, federal, state and all other entities of the business
- Prepare tax information efficiently and in compliance with all relevant tax laws
- Ensure proper tax trial balances by assisting the accounting team
- Assist with implementing tax strategies and policies
- Ensure all federal, state and city taxing registrations are maintained
- Partner with business partners and cross-functional departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3+ years tax preparation experience with Big 4 or Tier 2 required
- CPA, or in the completion process of license preferred
- Knowledge of tax accounting and General Accepted Accounting Principles
- Strong research skills and ability to read through tax regulations
- Proficient skills in the use of tax software programs for the computer
- Strong communication and written skills, with the ability to work with all levels within an organization
- Ability to work in fast changing environment and adapt to different day to day activities
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.