Senior Software Engineer/ Architect
Category: IT- Development
San Diego, California
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer/Architect
About the Opportunity: A client of ours in San Diego is looking for a Senior Software Engineer/Architect to join their expanding team. This is an opportunity to work with other senior level developers in order to implement their specifications while learning a variety of different design elements. If you are looking for the next step in your career don’t hesitate to apply below!
- Develop scalable and maintainable applications from specifications
- Maintain detailed documentation of code and software procedures
- Manage and document changes made to software
- Maintain an understanding of software products and internal applications
- Evaluate emerging technologies and make recommendations based on research
- Required experience working within an Ad Tech, programmatic advertising company
- Deep expertise with building out and scaling server-side applications in NodeJS and PHP
- 3+ years’ working with AWS cloud services such as Lambdas, EC2, S3, Kinesis Redshift, RDS, ELBs
- Experience working with PHP MVCs such as Laravel, Symphony, Yii, CodeIgniter, etc.)
- Experience designing, implementing and consuming RESTful and SOAP APIs
- Experience working with relational databases such as MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Plusses: Docker containerization, TDD, unit testing, Cloudflare Edge Workers and CI/CD
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.