SDET (QA Automation Engineer )
Category: IT- Quality Assurance
San Diego, California
Job Title: Software Development Engineer in Test
About the Opportunity: A client of ours in San Diego is looking for a Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test. This position will require working across multiple engineering teams to help ensure their software meets established quality standards.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (technical/non-technical)
- Establishing automation testing environments/frameworks
- Strong understanding of the entire SDCL and QA methodologies
- Required experience working within an Ad Tech, programmatic advertising company
- 5+ years’ experience in quality assurance testing enterprise level web applications
- 5+ years’ experience creating/executing manual test scripts
- Experience working with relational databases such as MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Plusses: REST/SOAP API testing, Docker containerization, AWS (EC2, Redshift, Elastic Beanstalk, Kinesis), TDD and continuous integration
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.