La Jolla, California
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: A growing company is searching to add an Senior Accountant that specializes in investments and can support corporate accounting. This position will be responsible for reviewing general day to day accounting with an emphasis on long term investments.
- Maintain and update rollforward schedules
- Reconcile multiple account balances
- Review the financial statement impact for account reconciliations
- Prepare wires, ACH batches and monitor cash balances
- Provide assistance with month-end and year-end entries
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, CPA preferred
- 5+ years accounting experience and/or experience with public accounting experience strongly preferred
- Experience working within manufacturing, healthcare or the service industry preferred
- Proven ability to work independently and cross-functionally with various departments
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.