San Marcos, California
About Sayva: As a consultant of Sayva Solutions, you will be part of the Sayva team and eligible for a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plus a competitive match and paid holidays. We value each of our consultants and recognize how important benefits are in attracting and retaining top talent.
About the Opportunity: A large company is seeking a qualified Controller to assist them with an upcoming project. This position will be responsible to lead a team to improving processes across departments. This is an opportunity to drive operational efficiency.
- Provide leadership of accounting transactions, policies, controls, and procedures
- Manage audits for company and work with the external audit team to provide backup
- Ensure complete and accurate financial reporting in compliance with GAAP standards
- Drive improvements to company’s core accounting functions using Deltek
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, CPA required
- Costpoint and DCAA audit experience is required
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.