Senior Software Engineer (.NET/ C#)
Category: IT- UX/UI
San Diego, California
Job Title: Sr .Net Developer
About the Opportunity: Our rapidly expanding technology client in central San Diego is hiring a Sr .NET Developer to join their engineering team. The ideal candidate will have outstanding fundamental knowledge of MS Stack technologies and ideally experience with .NET Core development and AWS cloud infrastructure and storage. This is an opportunity to work with a leading technology services company and play a critical role in influencing their core products. If you’re interested don’t hesitate to apply!
- Lead the design and development of enterprise Web and N-Tier applications
- Work closely with product owners and teams to lead feature implementation and source third party solutions when appropriate
- Demonstrate high level of ownership for developing features from idea, implementation, and monitoring production
- Ability to clearly convey one's own ideas and openness to receive feedback from the team
- Coach and mentor mid-level Software Engineers
- Implement and uphold standards and best practices around development processes, coding, and peer reviews
- Optimize existing systems to improve performance and scalability through service/application tuning and code refactoring
- Fully and properly test code to ensure the highest levels of reliability and maintainability
- Research and recommend software solutions and tools that help fix inefficiencies in the development process, team collaboration, etc.
- Help lead and drive development operations initiatives
- Provide assistance to IT, CM, QA and support personnel as needed to troubleshoot lower environment as well as production issues
- 5+ years of experience developing object-oriented applications with C#
- Prior experience with database design and technologies
- Coaching/mentoring experience with more junior engineers
- Background in unit and integration testing
- Expertise writing and interacting with Web Services (REST/SOAP APIs)
- Proficiency with source control solutions such as Git or Mercurial
- History of using both SQL or NOSQL databases
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail or email your resume directly to email@example.com.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.