Senior Business Intelligence Developer (Tableau)
Category: IT- Development
San Diego, California
Job Title: Sr. Business Intelligence (BI) & Reports Developer (Tableau)
About the Opportunity:
- Direct Hire
- San Diego
- Ideal candidate will have outstanding fundamental knowledge of MS SQL technologies and expert level experience with Tableau dashboard development.
- Opportunity to work with a leading technology services company and play a critical role in analyzing data to influence ongoing business decisions. If you’re interested don’t hesitate to apply!
- Design, develop and test Tableau dashboards and data visualizations.
- Leverage established guidelines and custom designs to create complex formulas and calculations to meet the needs of the business.
- Design, develop, and test moderate to complex reports using a variety of tools, which include Tableau, Alteryx, Transact-SQL, SSIS, Stored Procedures and Functions in SQL Server 2014 and later environments.
- Standardize reporting that helps generate efficiencies, optimization and end user standards.
- Integrate dashboards and reports from a variety of sources, assuring that they adhere to data quality, usability and business rule standards.
- Work closely with analysts and data engineers to identify opportunities and assess improvements of our products and services.
- Drive workshops or training sessions with the business user community to further their knowledge and use of Reporting and Visualization tools.
- Collaborate with various data providers to resolve dashboard, reporting and data related issues.
- Tableau expert / SME
- Minimum of 3 years of experience gathering & analyzing user requirements required
- Experience creating reports, dashboards, and/or summarizing large amounts of data into actionable intelligence to drive business decisions required
- Strong background with MS SQL Server, MySql, Oracle or PostgreSQL required
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Transact-SQL (T-SQL) and demonstrated ability to create ad-hoc SQL queries to analyze data, create prototypes, etc.
Nice to have experience:
- Data preparation and modeling in Alteryx are a plus.
- Public or hybrid cloud environments are a plus.
- Big data technologies like Snowflake, Spark, Scala, Kafka, Hbase, Hadoop, HDFS, AVRO, MongoDB and Redshift are a plus.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. Please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying or learning more.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full- time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results