Full Stack (.NET) Mid-Level
Category: IT- Development
San Diego, California
Job Title: Software Engineer
About the Opportunity: A client of ours in San Diego is looking for a Software Engineer to join their expanding team. This is an opportunity to work with a team of talented developers in order to implement their specifications while learning a variety of different design elements. If you are looking for the next step in your career don’t hesitate to apply below!
- Develop scalable and maintainable applications from specifications
- Maintain detailed documentation of code and software procedures
- Manage and document changes made to software
- Maintain an understanding of software products and internal applications
- Evaluate emerging technologies and make recommendations based on research
- 4+ years’ experience with .NET/C# applications
- Experience working with MS technologies such as ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server and .NET Core (preferred)
- Experience designing, implementing and consuming RESTful and SOAP APIs
- Strong experience with Databases particularly MS SQL.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentational).
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or similar field from an accredited university
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.