Accounting Consultant – North San Diego County
About Sayva: As a consultant of Sayva Solutions, you will be part of the Sayva team and eligible for a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plus a competitive match, paid holidays and sick leave. We value each of our consultants and recognize how important benefits are in attracting and retaining top talent.
About the Opportunity: A large well-known company is seeking an experienced and dynamic Accounting Consultant. This position will be responsible for reporting and consolidating business segments worldwide. This role will include creating strong relationships with various levels of management to ensure effectiveness of internal controls.
- Assist with reporting and accounting in the consolidation of over 200 business segments/groups worldwide.
- Provide expertise with annual reporting packages for the group accounting team
- Identify and advance improvement opportunities in month end close process
- Work with the stakeholders and operating segments to ensure proper financial reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of Corporate accounting experience and prior experience in public accounting
- Preferred experience within pharmaceuticals, life sciences or manufacturing
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills and ability to work with large data files
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.