Software QA Analyst III
Category: IT- Quality Assurance
San Diego, California
Job Title: Software QA Analyst III
About the Opportunity: A client of ours in San Diego is looking for a Sr. Software Quality Analyst for a 6-month starting contract. This position will require working across multiple engineering teams to help ensure their software meets established quality standards.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (technical/non-technical)
- Assisting software engineers in developing/writing E2E testing scripts and plans
- Documentation of testing according to required procedures
- Familiarity with SDCL and QA methodologies
- 6+ years’ experience in quality assurance testing enterprise level web and desktop applications
- Experience within E2E testing on web and desktop applications
- Experience writing test plans and test cases
- Experience working with bug tracking tools such as JRIA
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of a fast-paced Agile SDLC environment
- Preferred experience with JSON, Selenium Web Driver as well as automation/scripting
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.