Network Security Engineer
Category: IT- Infrastructure
Contract To Hire
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
About the Opportunity: A client of ours in Scottsdale is looking for a Network Security Engineer for an immediate contract to hire opportunity . This position will require securing the company on-prem and cloud infrastructure.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (technical/non-technical)
- Securing both on-prem and cloud infrastructures in order to be compliant
- Patching, tools monitoring, configuration of Azure cloud infrastructures
- Testing and checking cloud and local environments for weaknesses in software and hardware
- Familiarity with the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Azure cloud experience and building-out and creating a secure cloud environment. AWS Cloud experience is a nice to have.
- Experience establishing and maintaining compliance regulations such as GDPR, GBGC, ISO207001, etc.
- Preferred DevOps experience and creating CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins/Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes within an Azure environment
- Preferred experience leading/managing a team of security engineers
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.