Senior DevOps Engineer (Carlsbad - 3 days remote)
Category: IT- Infrastructure
Carlsbad , California
Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
About the Opportunity: A client of ours in North County is looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their San Diego team. This is an opportunity to work with a progressive company spearheading their DevOps infrastructure by creating secure and scalable pipelines. If you’re interested don’t hesitate to apply!
- Develop, deploy, and operate CI / CD pipelines
- Responsible for platform performance, availability and reliability
- 5+ years’ experience in Systems Engineering, DevOps engineering or administration
- Advanced professional experience with VMWare/vSphere with the ability to set up and maintain ESXi clusters
- Experience creating, maintaining and scaling CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, etc.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Scripting experience in Python, Java, Bash, Powershell, PHP, etc.
- Experience working in Linux system environments
- Excellent communication and dynamic team player
- BS Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.