Netsuite / Systems Administrator
Category: IT- Development
San Diego, California
Job Title: Netsuite / Systems Administrator
About the Opportunity: A cutting edge, San Diego technology company is looking to hire a Netsuite Systems Administrator to join their rapidly growing operation. This is a great chance to improve and support the development, implementation, and maintenance of the company's NetSuite ERP, in addition to other related third-party business applications. If you are looking for the next step in your career and feel like you’d be a good fit, please don’t hesitate to apply below!
- Maintain the NetSuite application and other related 3rd party business applications
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, third-party tools/applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
- Design, implement, and maintain 3rd party software connections with NetSuite as required
- Create, maintain, and ensure supporting documentation is up to date with all processes, automations, and operating procedures
- Support and help manage the change management and release process of NetSuite and its related ecosystem
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage, etc.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform
- Provide solutions engineering, recommending process improvements and implementing enhancements to NetSuite and its related ecosystem.
- Hands-on implementation, maintenance, and support experience with NetSuite OneWorld
- Experience with ERP administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations in complex environments with a publicly listed company
- Hands-on experience with Financial and Operations tasks, along with knowledge of financial and operational reporting
- Thorough understanding of ERP modules - including order-to-cash (invoicing, accounts receivable, revenue recognition), procure-to-pay (purchasing, receiving, accounts payable) record-to-report (general ledger, fixed assets, multibook and billing), and supply chain and inventory
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards
- Working knowledge of SuiteScript/web services, SQL, CSV imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics, and scheduling scripts
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline(s) (MIS, IT Business/Computer Science, and/or Accounting), or a combination of education and hands-on experience#LI-WO1
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail, or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full-time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.