Senior Accountant - Technical Revenue Accounting
Senior Revenue Accountant
About Sayva: Sayva Solutions leverages a best practices search and screening strategy to identify the top accounting and finance talent for direct-hire job opportunities. Our team’s professional backgrounds in industry offer the unique ability to create value-added relationships and be a trusted business partner to our candidates and clients.
About the Opportunity: A global corporation in the business and financial industry is looking to add a qualified Senior Revenue Accountant to their team. This is an opportunity to join a company that is developing cutting edge technology in consumer tax preparation and professional tax solutions.
- Prepare and analyze complex models and book manual entries
- Recommend and research adjustments regarding operational revenue
- Regulate proper reporting by reviewing with and assisting the data analysis and system teams
- Provide analysis of forecasts for deferred revenue
- Maintain and prepare proper documentation of policies, controls, and procedures
- Assist various groups including internal and external auditors when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field, CPA preferred
- Experience in Revenue Accountant highly desired
- 4-5 years corporate or public accounting experience
- Strong technical skills in revenue accounting preferred
- Advanced Excel skills, including V Look-Up, Sum-If, and Pivot Table
- Strong working knowledge of SAP preferred
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.