BI Analyst (SSRS, Power BI, SQL)
Category: IT- Development
Job Title: BI Analyst
About the Opportunity: Our well-established, technology driven client is actively searching for a BI Analyst to join their talented team. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned database professional that enjoys working with functional business units to determine BI needs and deliver actionable insights and reporting. If you feel that you are a good fit and are looking for the next step in your career don’t hesitate to apply below!
- Gathering BI and reporting requirements from various functional business units – translating to actionable development documentation
- Development of reports using SSRS and data dashboards using Power BI
- Assist customers and representatives with management of Accounts Receivable dashboards
- Training users following implementation of new cube for general ledger and the subsequent additional reports (training ad-hoc to provide additional reports/queries)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science preferred) and 5+ years of professional data analysis experience
- Experience with report writing utilizing SSRS and Power BI (Pro and Premium preferred) for dashboard visualization
- Experience with SQL (T-SQL) development (writing simple queries and performing data analysis)
- Requirements gathering from various functional business units – translating to actionable development documentation
- Experience troubleshooting queries in SQL
Nice to have:
- Experience working with cubes (aided or designed cubes)
- Acted as a functional lead in the past or currently
- Experience with Oracle
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.